There are a whole host of benefits to being a member of ISEP from advancing your organisation’s sustainability credentials, to getting involved with local environmental and community projects.
We welcome businesses and organisations of all types and sizes and our diverse membership spans the private, public and third sector.
Sign up below to enjoy the benefits of membership including:
- Events: Get access to a programme of seminars, member tours, technical events and workshops open to you and your staff
- Resources: Access to free online resources, tools and templates
- Carbon footprinting: Submit your data to our annual carbon monitoring exercise and get a carbon footprint report to share with your staff and stakeholders
- Certification: Eligible to apply to our ISEP Green Certification scheme
- Use of our brand, and promotion and marketing opportunities to promote your green credentials
- Facilitated link-ups: the ISEP team can connect you with the right people, set up meetings and facilitates partnerships and collaborations
- On hand support: Our ISEP team are on hand to speak on the phone about your sustainability challenges
Download our ISEP membership brochure for more on the benefits of membership.
Annual membership prices
Our membership fees are based on the number of (FTE) employees. Charities, social enterprises and non-profit organisations receive a 20% discount on the membership price.
- 1 – 10 employees: £50
- 11 – 20 employees: £95
- 21 – 50 employees: £125
- 51 – 100 employees: £195
- 101 – 250 employees: £295
- 250 + employees: £450
Apply now for membership to the Islington Sustainable Energy Partnership by completing the form below.
For questions or more information about membership contact Helen Heathfield on 0207 527 2347 / firstname.lastname@example.org