Introducing sustainable transport initiatives are a great way of reducing your organisation’s environmental impact, particularly around air quality and climate change. Initiatives include:
- enabling/encouraging active, healthy travel, such as walking and cycling for employees
- enabling/encouraging travel choice, quality and affordable access to services for all users
- introducing schemes such as consolidated freight
- upgrading your fleet to more efficient fuel alternative
Measures such as installing secured cycle parking and changing facilities with showers, introducing flexible and home working policies, amongst others, will enable and support staff and clients to use more sustainable modes of transport.
This seminar, free to ISEP members, will provide you with
- the principles of sustainable transport
- examples of best practice
- information about available support
Join us for this interactive session and get ready to improve or develop a travel plan for your organisation or business. Book your tickets here.