ISEP will be holding a joint workshop with the Legal Sustainability Alliance on Wednesday 19 September. Scarlett Benson from Carbon Credentials will talk us through the details of designing your organisation’s approach to Science Based Targets. We’ll also look at how your targets can fit into your response to the Sustainable Development Goals.
Places are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 14:00 – Arrival, registration and welcome
- 14:30-16:00 – Workshop discussion
- What are Science Based Targets
- Where to start
- The SDGs and SBT – how they work together
- Engaging your colleagues and organisation
- Setting realistic targets and monitoring progress
- Next steps
- 16:00-18:00 – Afternoon tea and tour of the Emirates Stadium
Book your ticket here